Monday 22 October 2007

Information R/evolution

I really envy some of the bloggers whose stuff I read regularly for their dedication, but where do they get the time to do all those posts?? After a period of relative silence, imprisoned writing a book about Web 2.0 and InformationLiteracy, I can come alive again. I've just seen a little video that has made me drop everything so that I can post about it!
Michael Wesch, Kansas State University, has come up with another brilliant little video called Information Revolution.
It " explores the changes in the way we find, store, create, critique, and share information. This video was created as a conversation starter, and works especially well when brainstorming with people about the near future and the skills needed in order to harness, evaluate, and create information effectively."
This video complements the work of David Weinberger "Everything is miscellaneous" very well. Brilliant!

No comments: