Wednesday 12 March 2008

Visual Dictionary

Visuwords is an online graphical dictionary. As it says "Look up words to find their meanings and associations with other words and concepts. Produce diagrams reminiscent of a neural net. Learn how words associate.
Enter words into the search box to look them up or double-click a node to expand the tree. Click and drag the background to pan around and use the mouse wheel to zoom. Hover over nodes to see the definition and click and drag individual nodes to move them around to help clarify connections."
I tried my unfavourite word "pedagogy" and it exploded all over the screen....

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Whenever i see the post like your's i feel that there are still helpful people who share information for the help of

others, it must be helpful for other's. thanx and good job.
Literature Review

Dissertation Writing Help said...

Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)
Literature Review writing

JimStk said...

Frankly speaking we all are concerned about our mental health and emotions at university or college we study in. As stated in free example essays online from there the meaning of details in educational process for an average man or woman is highly estimated.

Anonymous said...

I’m trampled by your contents carry on the wonderful work.best blog post

Unknown said...

A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario